Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Sketch/ brewhaha


Yay! It's
saturday which means another saturday sketch with Lauren. I really like to do sketch challenges they are so much fun. I really liked this one, it was different. Great job Lauren. I did flip the sketch around so that it would fit with the direction of my witch. As soon as i saw the big circle in the middle i immediately thought of the moon, which made me think of halloween and witches flying and well it went on from there. I made the moon out of glossy paper and with a cotton ball smeared three different colors of ink on it to give it that sinister look. I stamped and cut out my witch and pop dotted her flying in front of the moon. I cut a piece of black cardstock and embossed the web with my cuttlebug and web embossing folder so my spider hanging in the corner would have a place to scurry to. My cardstock has a white core so i was able to sand the web so it can be seen better. Well that's it for today hope you all have a great Saturday!


Recipe: stamps: best fiends, just between fiends-stampin up!,black c.s. and white glossy paper-ctmh, dp-schoolmate fundraising, spiderweb cuttlebug embossing folder-provocraft, colored pencils-ctmh, pansy purple, golden ember, moonstruck, orange, and black exclusive inks pads-ctmh

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh look at that! I love how you made her fly across the moon and made it all spooky!! So cute.