Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Card Organizer



Awhile back i found this cute little card organizer complete with video tutorial so of course i just had to try it. you can find it here: ://danniesdesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/04/card-keeper-tut.html i will say that these are quite time consuming,at least for me, but i've always loved the end result, so i feel its worth it. I've also found that if you want a real cute gift box this is perfect just add a gift some tissue and there you have it. perfect little gift or shall i say two gifts. I love when my friends love the packaging as much as the gift.


Here is a close up of the card organizer. instead of a ribbon handle i made mine out of cardstock so it would stand up by itself. i just attached it to the top of the box with eyelets. I also used basic greys large magnets to keep the organizer shut. but i've also used velcro dots, just as good. Have a great day and thanks for looking.
Recipe: Sarah Kay stamp, paper-paper garden level 2 paper pkt.-ctmh, watercolor pencils, eyelets, pink carnation organdy ribbon-ctmh, basic grey large magnets


No comments: